Author Topic: Right here Is A quick Cure For Sex In A Car  (Read 7 times)

KateMacker

• I am Abel from Apucarana. I love to play French Horn. Other hobbies are Cooking.
    • View Profile
    • Here Is A quick Cure For Sex In A Car
Right here Is A quick Cure For Sex In A Car
« on: October 16, 2024, 11:42:04 AM »
Ellis, Michael (February 23, 1991). "Hot one hundred Singles Spotlight" (PDF). The tune was present for a total of 16 weeks on the Singles chart and ranked at number fifty five on the 1991 12 months-end tabulation. It re-entered at quantity 4 in April 1991 and reached its peak place of quantity three every week later, being current for a total of 9 weeks within the chart. Hamilton, James (April 6, 1991). "Hot Vinyl". Jones, Alan (April 6, 1991). "Mainstream: Singles - Pick of the Week" (PDF). Grein, Paul (March 23, 1991). "Chart Beat: Timmy T.'s 'Try' Succeeds On Hot 100; Doors Albums Break On Through Again" (PDF). Flick, Larry (March 2, 1991). "Singles Spotlights and Dance Trax" (PDF). Music & Media. May 4, 1991. pp. In accordance with Music & Media, the observe reached the highest of the UK gross sales chart. Jose F. Promis from AllMusic reviewed the remixes by Pettibone and gave a positive evaluate believing them to have held up "surprisingly effectively" a few years since their launch and are "good examples of what home/pop dance music was like in the early '90s". In March 2023, Billboard ranked the track as Madonna's 99th greatest ever, with Joe Lynch writing: "Tension-laden synths, a bubbling bass line and a warm home beat swirl like a baptismal rainstorm".
Also visit my website :: shemale sex stories